Where the design of a building or work on a building is changed eg: unforeseen site conditions?

A revised Disability Access Certificate is required where significant revision is made to the design or works or a material alteration to or a material change of use of a building in respect of which a Disability Access Certificate has been granted by a Building Control Authority. You may apply to the Building Control Authority for the revised certificate

Featured Posts
Posts are coming soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square