top of page

If my development is Apartments/Commercial do I require a Fire Safety Certificate?

Yes. When submitting a commencement notice for a Commercial Development or Apartments a Fire Safety Certificate must also be submitted.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page