top of page

Do I need to apply for a Fire Safety Certificate as well and do I have to pay a fee for both?

Yes, the 7 Day notice must be accompanied by a valid Fire Safety Certificate application and a statutory declaration form in respect of the work proposed, but only the fee for the 7 day notice applies. You do not have to submit separate fees for both the 7 Day Notice and the Fire Safety Certificate.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page