top of page

Which of these scenarios require a Disability Access Certificate?

Yes: New buildings, including apartment blocks No: Dwelling houses Yes: Material alteration to a day care centre, apartment block, hotel, hostel, guest building, institutional building, place of assembly, shopping centre Yes: Material alteration to a shop, office or industrial building where additional floor area is provided within existing building or building is being subdivided into a number of units for separate occupancy. Yes: Extension to an existing building other than a dwelling house of greater that 25m2 No: Existing building was damaged/burnt and is being repaired. No: A material change of use, by itself - see above Yes: A material change of use involving a material alteration associated with the change of use.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page